Design as a way of thinking
Driven and innovative design executive with 20+ years of developing strategic design programs and leading design teams that enhance business value and foster user experience. Keen aptitude for leading diverse global teams to achieve complex projects with timely and high-quality standards. Committed to continuous learning and building productive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- VP of Digital Product Design, The Adecco Group, Berlin DE, 2021 to present
- Creative Director, Zeiss Digital Innovation Partners, Munich DE, 2020 to 2021
- Digital Design Director, Philips Design, Netherlands - 2017 to 2020
- Design Director, Philips EMR, Brazil - 2015 to 2017
- Founder & Mentor at Flutter Innovation – Brazil and Europe - 2015 to Present
- Design Director and Partner, Designit –Strategic Design Firm, Brazil - 2011 to 2015
- Design Director, Feel the Future –Design Driven Consultancy, Brazil - 2008 to 2011
- Senior Designer, HSBC Bank – Brazil - 1998 to 2003
- PhD in Vehicle Design, Royal College of Art, London, UK - 2004 to 2008
- Master of Arts Branding and Design Strategy, Brunel University, London, UK - 2003
- Product Design, Pontifical Catholic University, Curitiba, BR - 1994 to 1998
MS Windows 8 apps focused on the Brazilian mass market.
Hydroponics growing system inspired by peoples' insights
Sketches play a crucial role in visualising ideas. These are some raw visual narratives as a starting point for products, services, and processes balancing organic and systemic thinking models.